How To Build Customer Trust
Looking for a new way to boost sales and keep your customers happy?
Are your hoping to build brand loyalty and gain the trust of your customers?
If your answer is yes, then it’s time to consider offering cash on delivery (COD) as a method of payment.
There is a growing demand for Cash On Delivery (COD) payment methods in Africa and South Africa is no exception. Customers prefer to receive their products before actually paying and COD enables this.
But what is COD?
COD means that the customer only makes payment at the time of delivery rather than in advance. Most COD orders accept either cash or card payments.
Why suppliers/sellers should consider COD payment methods?
1. Why suppliers/sellers should consider COD payments methods?
2. It increases order completion rates because customers don’t need to pay immediately
3. COD leads to customer loyalty – that’s right, COD works with building trust. Having a COD offering enables customers to have more trust in your brand.
4. Increase in impulse purchases because payment is not due at the time of ordering.
5. Credibility of sellers or suppliers may increase because the customer only has to pay when the items are delivered – this is also good for newer companies that are still building on brand awareness
In conclusion, it has been proven that COD drives traffic to your website and gives customers a sense of security, this in turn results in brand loyalty. Once you have established Brand Loyalty, you are guaranteed that customers will keep coming back to make use of your services or products. Udreo recognizes this and aims to facilitate and offer a seamless COD service for its customers.
Let your customers pay cash on delivery, partner with us now!
Get in touch with our sales team to learn more about how COD works email [email protected]